The Universal Truth

In this post I'm writing about the origin of our universe. I will deal with it scientifically and philosophically. For a change, I'm writing this as a conversation I overheard between two people that, one who doesn't believe in God, and the other who has faith in the hands of God. But, both of them have good scientific temper and are well aware of the Big Bang theory and its implications. Wanna hear it?


So, who set the ball rolling?”

Excuse me?”

I'm talking about the origin of the universe”

Oh! That's quite simple. God!!”

So you think that's how it all happened? You don't believe in Big Bang theory?”

I've read a lot about it. But, I don't fully believe in it”

Why?”

There are many things the theory can explain. I believe in it. But as far as the unexplained part is concerned, I think only God can fill those blanks.”

But, that doesn't have a proof”

O.k. Consider this. The Big Bang theory states that time started at big bang. It doesn't say what happened before that?”

That question is irrelevant, because space and time collapses at that singularity. The happenings before that has no effect”

That's a limitation. Only God can overcome that. That's the proof you have asked for”

O.k, then who created God?”

That question is irrelevant”

Why?”


SILENCE!!!


Listen,God is someone who has no beginning or end”

That's what all religions say. I don't believe in what religions say. I seek truth, and truth is always accompanied by proof”

Look! What you say have got some proof. Even now, we can't say what happened before Planck time. That's after big bang. Why?”

See, we've got our own limitations in making such huge energy levels. It is impossible to recreate the first instants of big bang in lab”

So... you say, you can't provide enough evidence to support what you say, and still you need proof for what I say. Why?”

Because you believe in God, who can make anything possible. It won't be difficult for him to give a few proofs of his very existence.”

My friend, you say so because you don't know who God is. He is not a greedy businessman who needs more customers. He needs only true believers to know who he is.”

O.k, tell me who God is?”

He is the creator of....”

(interrupting) “No, no, no. Tell me his name”

See, I'm just a believer, and not a religious fanatic. What I call him is immaterial. I believe in God and I'm least concerned about what religions say. It is my belief that matters.”

And.. yet, you believe in a religion.”

As a path to know Him. Only as a path. I won't allow it to control me.”

Why?”

Because I believe in God. It is in Him that I believe, not in what some 'men of God' tell.”

Then how come you be a believer?”

I've already said the answer. I think, God just created the universe. Or he just let the big bang happen. Then he just sits back and watch. Like a father watching with proud, his son growing.”

Do you think He will help his son during the course of development?”

I don't think so. Because that results in the violation of laws of physics, and He won't let it happen, because they are His laws.”


SILENCE!!!


I think you are more close to my thinking, than I've previously thought. With some few changes, it is actually my point of view. The only difference is that you need a God in your theory, while I don't.”

May be that's because we are both aware of this universe, scientifically ”

Yeah! So, you sure God won't interfere with our universe any more?”

He won't interfere any more, because he is all around us”

As LOVE?”

Precisely!!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment